Remind is a online real-time messaging service that is made especially for teachers to communicate with students and their family members via messaging. The website let its users to create and edit account information, upload pictures, create list of classes, add members to your class via mobile phone and email and send message to every class student at once. We have recently received request from various users that they would like to delete their account from Remind website. After checking thoroughly that why users are deleting their account we found the following reason submitted by the users. The first reason is that the student is currently not study under any k-12 school or other teacher that’s why they want to delete account and other reason is that some feels irritated that their phones rings during workout or performing other important activity that’s why they want to delete account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Remind database.
A Little Bit About Company
Remind website was founded by Brett and David Kopf in 2011 and currently it is one of the best online website that is providing instant messaging services for parents, student and teachers that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 21 million users has been registered with website.
How To Delete Remind Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from Remind website which i have given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go through the following url “https://www.remind.com” and sign-in to your account.
- After sign-in click on your name which is given at upper left side of the page then go to ACCOUNT -> ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
- Scroll down to bottom of account settings page then click on button DELETE ACCOUNT.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your registered email account dashboard.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO REMOVE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button. Within 72 hours you will receive a mail in your inbox regarding account removal.
For more information on How to Delete Remind Account stay updated to this website.