How To Delete Tidal Account :- Tidal is a online music streaming website that let its user to create or edit profile, create their own playlist, watch video song or listen songs to various album at monthly subscription. I have recently received mail from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Tidal website. When we studied about this topic why user deleting their account from the app we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are received a mail from company like promotional, news or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while some say that they are now listening to other music website so they want to remove their account from tidal website.
If you deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Tidal website.
A Little Bit About Company
Tidal is a online music streaming website which was launched by Aspiro in october 2014 and it is one of the best online music streaming website that can be accessed worldwide. Currently there are more than 4.0 million paid subscribers has joined the website and the website is available in 8 different languages.
How To Delete Tidal Account
There are two methods to delete your account from Tidal website which are given below :-
Delete Your Account Through Website
- Go to the following “https://support.tidal.com/hc/en-us/requests/new” after login to your account.
- After enter that url you will be redirected to submit a request page.
- Now enter your email, name, language.
- On support category choose OTHER.
- On Description type you want to delete your account and enter your reason for deleting account.
- After enter every detail click on submit button.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address email@example.com
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.
This process may take upto 24 to 72 hours to delete your profile from the database.
For more information on how to delete Tidal account stay updated to this website.