How To Delete TSU Account :- TSU is a online social networking and payment related website that lets its users to create or edit account online, add other members to their profile, send and receive message and sent notification to members when his other friend updated status or latest activity. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from TSU website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we discovered that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are either receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other members say that they are now using other website for social and payment related activity so need to close account here.
If you deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from TSU website.
A Little Bit About Company
TSU website was founded by Sebastian Sobczak, Drew Ginsburg and Thibault Boullenger in 2013 and it is one of the best online social networking and payment related website that can only be accessed when other member invite you. Currently the website has more than 5.2 million registered members on their website.
How To Delete TSU Account
You can delete your account or other account from the TSU website by following the below mentioned steps :-
Delete Your Account Through Website
- Go to the following url “https://www.tsu.co/settings/soft-delete” and log-in to your account.
- After log-in to your account you will be redirected to a Delete Account Page.
- On Delete Account page enter your password and click on button Delete My Account to close your account permanently.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.
This process may take upto 24 to 72 hours of time.
For more information on How to Delete TSU Account stay updated to this website.