How To Delete WordPress Account :- WordPress is a freeware content management system in which user can create website or update website which mean they not need to learn coding to update pages. The website lets its users to create or edit account on their website, install free or paid themes, update or create content or install plug-ins to ease up in work. We have received some mail on our website that many user of WordPress website want to delete their account. When we studied about this topic why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other members say that they are now hired a team of designer or a company so not need account there while some say they not want website so deleting account.
If you deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from WordPress website.
A Little Bit About Company
WordPress company was founded by Matt Mullenweg and Mike Little in 2003 and it is one of the best content management that is accessing worldwide. With easy to user interface and option to choose various designs from themes list wordpress has been installed over 60 million website untill now.
How To Delete WordPress Account
You can delete your account or other account from the wordpress website by following the below mentioned steps :-
Delete or Block Your Account Through Website
- Go to your wordpress website and login with your account.
- After you log-in toy your dashboard mouse-over to USERS and then click on ALL USERS.
- If you see only one user here you can’t delete your account to delete your account you need to add a new user here by clicking on ADD NEW button.
- Now fill out the detail of new user and then click on button ADD NEW USER.
- Once you create a new user log-out from your account and sign-in to the NEW USER account.
- Now you can delete your account from the wordpress website mouse over to your user-name and then you can see delete button.
- Now you will redirect to confirmation page that you want to delete this account click on radio button DELETE ALL CONTENT and then click on button confirm delete to permanently remove the profile
If you want to delete wordpress from your website you can do that by going to your CPANNEL click on wordpress then click on delete button or you can do this by going to Fillzilla Software and delete all wordpress folder.
For more information on How to Delete WordPress Account stay updated to this website.