How To Delete Younow Account :- Younow is a online live video streaming and broadcasting website that lets its registered users to watch or chat with existing members on the website. I have recently received mail from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Younow website. When we studied about this topic why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are received a mail from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while some say that they not seeing broadcasting member and dont want to be part of the website so want to delete their account from the website.
If you deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Younow website.
A Little Bit About Company
Younow website was founded by Adi Sideman in 2001 and it is one of the best online platform to watch live streaming video of talented broadcaster or chat with them. The company has its registered headquarters in San Francisco, California, United States.
How To Delete Younow Account
There are two methods to delete your account from Younow website which are given below :-
Delete Your Account Through Website
- Go to the Following url “https://www.younow.com/” and login to your account.
- After you login to your account click on your username icon given at top right section a drop down menu will appear.
- On drop down menu click on SETTINGS.
- On Settings page you find various tab option click on PRIVACY tab.
- Scroll down to bottom of privacy tab and click on button TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT.
- Now confirm that you want to delete your account by clicking on button YES, TERMINATE to delete your account.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address email@example.com
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.
For more information on how to delete Younow account stay updated to this website.