How To Delete Ashampoo Account :- Ashampoo is a software development company that made software program related to windows and sale it across different and its own online web portal. If you download one of their software you definitely make a account on their server via software or on their online website. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Ashampoo website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other member say that they are using software from different company or web portal so now they want to remove their account from the website.
If you deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Ashampoo Website.
A Little Bit About Company
Ashampoo website was founded in 1999 and it is one of the best online web portal to that make software programs related to window which can be accessed worldwide. The company registered headquarters are located in Oldenburg, Germany and currently there are more than 5.4 million visitors accessing the website monthly.
How To Delete Ashampoo Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from the website which is given below :-
Delete Your Account Through Website
- Go to the following url “https://www.ashampoo.com/en/usd/sup”.
- On right section of the page locate the section DIRECT SUPPORT FROM CONTACT FORM.
- In this section you will see a form below it on product choose General if you only use specific product choose the product from list.
- Enter your email, reference number, product version and operating system and on description of the problem type your reason for deleting your account and click on SEND button.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.
For more information on How to Delete Ashampoo Account stay updated to this website.