How to Delete Bill.com Account:- Bill.com is an Online Billing Platform that lets its registered users to automate their business financial operations. The online portal provides an option to create or edit account information, input the data of your vendors and customers, generate invoices and pay your vendors or receive payment from your customers. We have recently received some requests from our website readers that they would like to delete their account from the Bill.com Portal. After doing some research on this topic about why users are deleting their accounts from the Bill.com portal we concluded that some users are not using the portal for financial operations which is why they would like to delete their accounts.
If your reason for deleting this account is email spamming, we recommend that you either mark the mail as spam or unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. If your reasons are other than that, I will show you step-by-step methods to delete your Bill.com Account.
First A Little Bit About Company
Bill.com was founded by René Lacerte in 2006 and currently, it is one of the best online billing platforms that can be accessed worldwide. As per the source, more than 2.6 million users are accessing the website on a monthly basis.
How To Delete Bill.com Account
Currently, there are two ways to delete your account from the Bill.com portal which is given below:-
Delete your Account by Filling Form
- Browse the URL “https://help.bill.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000607932” and fill out the information as described below.
- Enter your registered email address and company name.
- Tick on the box “I am an Administrator on this account”.
- On Cancellation Reason choose your honest reason and then click on the SUBMIT button.
Delete your Account by Sending an Email
- Open your email account that is registered with the website.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY BILL.COM ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here, type your user-id, email address, and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account. Send your email and wait for at least 10 days to get any kind of response.
For more information on How to Delete Bill.com Account then stay updated to this website.