How to Delete Cisco Webex Account:- Cisco Webex is an Online Web Conferencing Platform that allows its registered users to host or join an online meeting, presentations, webinars and training programs. The online website provides an option to create or edit account information, host or join the online meeting, interact with members using chat, video, and audio features. We have recently received some requests from our website readers that they would like to delete their account from the Cisco Webex website. After doing some research on this topic that why users are deleting their accounts from the Cisco Webex website we concluded that some users are not using the website for video conferencing which is why they would like to delete their account.
If your reason for deleting this account is email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. If your reason is other than I will guide you step by step method on how to delete your Cisco Webex Account.
First A Little Bit About Company
Webex Company was founded by Subrah Iyar, Min Zhu in 1995 and currently, it is one of the best online video conferencing web portal that can be accessed worldwide. As per the website claim, more than 136 million users are accessing the website on a monthly basis.
How To Delete Cisco Webex Account
Currently, there is only one way to delete your Cisco Webex account which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Browse the following URL “https://settings.webex.com/” and sign-in to your account.
- Once you’ve signed in to your account you will be redirected to the SETTINGS page.
- In Settings Page click on the THREE DOTS icon given below the navigation links.
- Once you’ve clicked on the THREE DOTS icon a drop-down section will appear.
- On the Drop Down section, you’ll find the DELETE ACCOUNT button on the right side.
- Tap on the DELETE ACCOUNT button and follow the step by step instruction.
For more information on How to Delete Cisco Webex Account then stay updated to this website.