How To Delete Credit Karma Account :- Credit Karma is an personal financial company that provides information related to Credit Scores and Reports. The website let its users to create and edit account information, upload picture, check credit scores and reports and allow users to track their bank and credit cards, loan balance and transactions. We have recently received a lot of requests from users that they would like to delete their account from Credit Karma website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional offers or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other members says that they do not need the service anymore so want to close their account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your subscription from Credit Karma website.
A Little Bit About Company
Credit Karma website was founded by Kenneth Lin, David Rentzsch and Nichole Mustard on March 2007 and currently it is one of the best online personal finance company that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 700 employees working in the company.
How To Delete Credit Karma Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from Credit Karma website which is given below :-
Delete Your Account By through Website
- Go to the following url “https://www.creditkarma.com/myprofile/security/deactivate” and sign-in to your account.
- After sign-in to your account follow the step by step instruction to delete your account.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with account.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.
For more information on How to Delete Credit Karma Account stay updated to this website.