How To Delete Discogs Account :- Discogs is an online crowd-source database of music recording that are contributed by users to share information about the music. The website let its users to create and edit account information, upload picture, sell music through marketplace, create profile of the artist and information about music recording. We have recently received a lot of requests from users that they would like to delete their account from Discogs website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional offers or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other members says that they are using other online website to discover music so want to close their account and some members says they are selling or purchasing music from different source so want to close account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your subscription from Discogs website.
A Little Bit About Company
Discogs website was created by Kevin Lewandowski in 2000 and currently it is one of the best online music crowd-sourcing website that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 56.90 million users accessing the website on monthly basis.
How To Delete Discogs Account
Currently there is two ways to delete your account from Discogs website which is given below :-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go through the following url “http://www.discogs.com/users/delete” and sign in to your account.
- Once you sign in to your account you will be redirected to form page fill out the form to delete your account.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with account.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.
For more information on How to Delete Discogs Account stay updated to this website.