How To Delete Disqus Account :- Disqus is a online blog commenting and hosting platform that lets its users to install the plugin on their website so the website users can comment and this lead to more engagement on the website. The website lets its user to create or edit account information, upload pictures, comment on the website where software is installed and get notification on the email when somebody other comment. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Disqus Website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other member say that currently they are not commenting on the website anymore so want to delete their account.
If you deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Disqus Website.
A Little Bit About Company
Disqus website was founded by Daniel Ha and Jason Yan in 2007 and currently it is one of the best online website for blog comment hosting that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are 64 employee working in the company and the plugin has been in installed over 750,000 blogs till now.
How To Delete Disqus Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from the website which is given below :-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go to the following url “https://disqus.com/” and sign-in to your account.
- Once you sign-in to your account click on GEAR like icon which is given at top right side right next to your profile pic.
- Once you click on Gear icon a drop down menu will appear then click on SETTINGS.
- Now scroll down to section Delete Your Disqus Account and then click on button DELETE.
- Now choose one reason to delete your account from list then click on button DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.
For more information on How to Delete Disqus Account stay updated to this website.