How To Delete Everydollar Account :- Everydollar is an online website and app for planning and maintaining monthly household budget. The website let users to create and edit account information, show chart of monthly household expense, let you add or remove category, text and items that you purchased on your monthly budget and let you track every detail on your monthly expenses so you can reduce the waste of money and start saving it. We have recently received tons of request on how to delete this account from the users who have visit our website to find out the account removal process from Everydollar website. After receiving their request we start our work and gather information on website, customer service and contact our other sources to find out the best possible way to delete account from everydollar website but before we proceed on giving them information to delete account we have to know the reason behind their account removal.
Many users have reported they are just deleting account because of company regular newsletter or notification which is making their mailbox look spam if you are deleting account just for this reason then i am recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Everydollar database.
A Little Bit About Company
Everydollar company was founded in March 2015 by Dave Ramsey and currently it is one of the best online website for tracking and maintaining your household budget that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 1.52 million users accessing the website on monthly basis.
How To Delete Everydollar Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from Everydollar website which are given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Open your browser and go through the url “https://www.everydollar.com/help/”.
- Now you will be redirected to HELP page where you need to fill out form detail as described below.
- Enter your name and email address.
- On Subject choose “EVERYDOLLAR ACCOUNT”.
- On Message box type your honest reason to delete your account and hit on SUBMIT button. Within 72 hours your form will be answered by customer support agent on your email account. Follow the process in the mail to delete your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your email account that is registered with account.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION”
- Now write an email regarding changing your account information to make it look like a dummy account sample given here and click on send button.
For more information on How to Delete Everydollar Account stay updated to this website.