How to Delete Getcontact Account:- Getcontact is an Online Communication Application that identifies unknown numbers and block/filter spam calls. The online app provides an option to create or edit account information, verify unknown callers, show detailed information related to the unknown caller, and block unwanted calls from telemarketers, etc. We have recently received some requests from our website readers that they would like to delete their account from the Getcontact App. After doing some research on this topic about why users are deleting their accounts from the Getcontact portal we concluded that some users are not using the app for a long-time which is why they would like to delete their accounts.
If your reason for deleting this account is annoying notifications then we recommend that you will either disable the notifications from your phone settings page or you can temporarily disable the background data of the specific app. If your reason is other than I will guide you step by step method on how to delete your Getcontact Account.
First A Little Bit About Company
Getcontact Application was founded by Alexander Wong and George Dy in 2010 and currently, it is one of the best caller identification application that can be accessed worldwide. As per the source, more than 50 million users have installed the application in their phone.
How To Delete Getcontact Account
Currently, there is only one way to delete your account from the Getcontact app which is given below:-
Delete your Account through Web Form
- Browse the following URL “https://www.getcontact.com/send-report” and fill out the form details as given below.
- Type your registered email address, phone number, and your full name.
- Select the country you live in and then choose your platform and app version.
- On Support Type choose OTHER.
- In Subject Textbox Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- In Message Textbox type your honest reason regarding deleting your account, fill the captcha and then click on the button SEND. Now, wait for at least 7 days for any kind of response in your registered mail address.
For more information on How to Delete Getcontact Account then stay updated to this website.