JustCloud is an Online Cloud Storage Services that let its users to store any file on the company servers so users can retrieve whenever they want. The website provides option to create or edit account information, download justcloud software on computer, take a backup of your computer, retrieve those stored files from company servers, sync file or folders with software it will take backup as per describe and check a log of your recently activity on the website. We have recently received request from many app users that they would like to delete their account from JustCloud. On those request various reasons for deleting account are mentioned but currently we are sharing the topmost reasons which users have mentioned in those requests. The first and major reason is that many users have reported that their stored data were deleted by the company mistakes which makes them furious because they are premium members who are paying for the services and second reason for users to delete their account was the customer support and behaviour towards them is really bad which is why they are deleting their account from the website.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then I will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from JustCloud database.
A Little Bit about Company
JustCloud website was founded by Chris Phillips on April 2010 and currently I should recommend this website to users because I have used the website to store my files but after seeing many negative reviews about the brand I cannot recommend it anyone Sorry! As per source currently there are more than 100,000 visitor’s visiting the website each month.
How to Delete JustCloud Account
Currently there is only one way to delete your account from JustCloud website which is given below:-
Delete your account through Website
- Go through the following URL “http://www.justcloud.com” and sign-in to your account.
- Once you sign-in to your account you will be redirected to DASHBOARD page here on Control Panel click on link MY ACCOUNT.
- On Account Page scroll down and click on link DELETE ACCOUNT.
- Follow a simple step to delete your account permanently from justcloud website.
Delete your account via Email
- Open your email account that is registered with account.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address email@example.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.
For more information on how to Delete JustCloud Account stay updated to this website.