How to Delete Kamernet Account:- Kamernet is an Online Classified Portal that lets its registered users to post and find a room on rent. The online website provides an option to create or edit account information, browse or search rooms of your choice, get detailed information related to the rooms, and contact the landlord to rent out the room. We have recently received some requests from our website users that they would like to delete their accounts from the Kamernet Portal. After doing some research on this topic about why users are deleting their accounts from the portal we concluded that some users are not using the portal to rent flats anymore which is why they would like to delete their accounts.
If your reason for deleting this account is email spamming, we recommend that you either mark the mail as spam or unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. If your reasons are other than that, I will show you step-by-step methods to delete your Kamernet Account.
First A Little Bit About Company
Kamernet portal was founded by Erik Doedens in 2000 and currently, it is one of the best online classified portals for renting a room that can be accessed worldwide. According to the source, more than 1 million users are accessing the portal monthly.
How To Delete Kamernet Account
Currently, there are two ways to delete your account from the Kamernet portal which are given below:-
Delete your Account through Website
- Browse the Kamernet Portal and sign-in to your account.
- Now click on your PROFILE ICON given on the top right side of the page and then click on MY ACCOUNT.
- On My Account page click on the link SETTINGS given in the left menu section.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Settings page and locate the section DELETE PROFILE and then click on the link CLICK HERE TO DELETE YOUR PROFILE.
Delete your Account by Sending an Email
- Open your email account that is registered with the website.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY KAMERNET ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here, type your username, email id, and write your honest reason for deleting your account. Send your email and wait for at least 30 days to get any kind of response.
For more information on How to Delete Kamernet Account stay updated on this website.
Leave a Reply