How To Delete Lending Tree Account :- Lending Tree is an online lending platform in which various trader, banking institution and credit partner connects to provide the loan to website users . The website let its users to create and edit account information, upload picture, browse through list of online loan category such as student, house, personal, auto or business and apply for the loan as you see fit. We have recently received a lot of requests from users on how to delete Lending Tree account. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional offers or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other members says there loan tenure are complete and they did not need any loan in future so want to close their account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Lending Tree database.
A Little Bit About Company
Lending Tree company was founded by Doug Lebda in 1996 and currently it is one of the best online lending exchange company that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more 500 employees working in the company.
How To Delete Lending Tree Account
Currently there is only one way to remove your account from Lending Tree which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go the following url “https://www.lendingtree.com/about/contact-us”.
- Once you go through the above url you will be redirected to Contact Us page here fill out the given information such as first name, last name and email address.
- On Subject choose option TECHNICAL QUESTION.
- On Comments or Question write that you want to delete your account with honest reason of deleting it and then click on button SUBMIT. Within 72 hours you will receive an email on your account about the account removal.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your email account that is registered with account.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address email@example.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO REMOVE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button. Within 72 hours you will receive a mail in your inbox regarding account removal.
For more information on How to Delete Lending Tree Account stay updated to this website.