How To Delete Mint Account :- Mint is an online financial management service that let its registered users to view their bank statement and pay bills online. The website lets its users to create and edit account information, connect and sync your bank account, pay bills online and view investment and loan related transactions. When we studied about this topic we discovered that many users who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mail from the company which is making their inbox look spammed while other members says that they are currently using another financial management app or service so not want to use the mint account and some members say that we are not making any financial transaction for quite long time so want to close account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Mint Website.
A Little Bit About Company
Mint website was founded by Aaron Patzer in 2006 and currently it is one of the financial management service that can be accessed only in canada and united states. As per source currently there are more than 20 million users registered with the website.
How To Delete Mint Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from Mint website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go to the following url “https://www.mint.com/” and sign-in to your account.
- After you sign-in to your account click on SETTINGS which is given at top of the page.
- On Settings page click on SIGN IN & SECURITY link which is given at left menu section.
- Now scroll down to bottom of the page and click on link Delete your Mint account.
- Now a message has been pop-up regarding the confirmation on removal click on YES, DELETE MY ACCOUNT button, enter your password and click on FINISH button to delete your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with happier.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.
For more information on How to Delete Mint Account stay updated to this website.