How To Delete MyGov.au Account :- MyGov is an online government service portal that lets its users to access all government service like taxation office, child support, medicare and more. The website lets its users to create and edit account information, upload pictures, update your contact information, job search portal, medical care and many more. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from MyGov.au website. When we studied about this topic we discovered that many users who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mail from the company which is making their inbox look spammed while other members says that they do not need the account anymore so want to close account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from MyGov.au Website.
A Little Bit About Company
MyGov is currently one of the best online portal to access government service in Australia that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 8.5 million users visiting the website on monthly basis.
How To Delete MyGov Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from MyGov website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go to the following url “https://my.gov.au/” and sign-in to your account.
- After you sign-in to your account click on SETTINGS button.
- Now scroll down to bottom of settings page and click on button DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
- Now tick on check box I WISH TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT and click on NEXT button.
- On next page click on button CONTINUE AND DELETE to permanently delete your account.
Delete Your Account by Tweeting
- Go to twitter account “https://twitter.com/myGovau” by following this link.
- On twitter account page click on TWEET TO myGOV button.
- On tweet write your email address and why you are deleting your account.
For more information on How to Delete MyGov.au Account stay updated to this website.