Researchgate is an online social media and networking website that is specifically made for scientist and researcher so they can share their opinion and research on the website to other members. The website let its users to create and edit account information, upload their research data, send messages to other members, discuss with other users on various topic and ask them for their collaboration. We have recently received request from various users that they would like to delete their account from Researchgate. After checking thoroughly that why users are deleting their account we found the following reason submitted by the users. The first reason is that they have joined other company so cant share any on or off topic related to the project and other reason is that they are busy on project so can’t spend time on the website hence they want to delete account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Researchgate database.
A Little Bit About Company
Researchgate website was created by Ijad Madisch, Sören Hofmayer and Horst Fickensche on May 2018 and currently it is one of the online website for researcher and scientist to share their research paper and ask for help that can be accessed worldwide. As per records currently there are more than 11 million users registered with the website.
How To Delete Researchgate Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from Researchgate website which i have given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go through the following url “https://www.researchgate.net/account.AccountSettings.html” and sign-in to your account.
- Once you sign-in to your account you will be redirected to Account Settings page here scroll down to bottom of the page and click on button DELETE ACCOUNT.
- Once you press the delete account button password confirmation field will appear type your current password to delete your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your registered email account dashboard.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address email@example.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO REMOVE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button. Within 72 hours you will receive a mail in your inbox regarding account removal.
For more information on How to Delete Researchgate Account stay updated to this website.