Salesforce is a online cloud computing service provider that is currently providing product related to CRM (customer relationship management) and selling commercial application. The website let its users to create and edit account information, upload pictures, create or assign task, chat with other members via sending messages and get detailed report related the company performance. We have recently received request from various users that they would like to delete their account from Salesforce website. After checking thoroughly that why users are deleting their account we found the following reason submitted by the users. The first reason is that they hired a professional team to create report for their company that’s why they want to delete account and other reason is they have closed their businesses so does not need the account on salesforce anymore.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Salesforce database.
A Little Bit About Company
Salesforce Company was founded by Marc Benioff and Parker Harris in 1999 and currently it is one of the best only website for distributing CRM based product that can be accessed worldwide. As per source the company has hired more than 25,178 employees in their company.
How To Delete Salesforce Account
Currently there is only one way to delete your account from Salesforce website which i have given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go through the following url “https://www.salesforce.com” and sign-in to your account.
- After sign-in to your account click on + icon given in main menu bar and then click on CUSTOMIZE MY TAB.
- On Customize My Tab page locate the section AVAILABLE TABS and then click on CASES.
- Add the selected cases tabs to selected tabs and then click on SAVE.
- Now cases link will be appeared on main menu tab click on it and fill out the form details.
- On priority section choose medium.
- On Subject type “Request to delete my account”.
- On description choose your honest reason to delete your account and click on SAVE to open a ticket.
For more information on How to Delete Salesforce Account stay updated to this website.