How To Delete Stitcher Account :- Stitcher is an online radio streaming portal that that let it users to listen news and information podcast and radio. The website let its users to create and edit account information, upload pictures, browse through your favorite station and shows, stream the podcast online and give rating to the show you like. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Stitcher Website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other members says that they are currently listen podcast on other network so want to close their account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your subscription from Stitcher website.
A Little Bit About Company
Stitcher company was founded by Noah Shanok and Peter deVroede in 2008 and currently it is one of the best online radio streaming service that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 12 employees working in the company.
How To Delete Stitcher Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from Stitcher website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Sending Form
- Go to the following url “http://www.stitcher.com/faqs”.
- Now you will be redirected to FAQ page here you will see a search box and right next to it you will see a button named CONTACT click on it and a form will appeared.
- Now enter your full name and email address.
- On Description Box Type your reason to delete your account, select your platform and then click on button SUBMIT. Within 48 hour you will receive a message on your email account regarding account removal.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your email account that is registered with account.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.
For more information on How to Delete Studyblue Account stay updated to this website.