How To Delete Strava Account :- Strava is an online GPS website and apps that helps to track its users athletic activity such as running, walking and cycling etc. The website let its users to create and edit account information, upload pictures, create activity to perform, check daily activity performed by users, update status, comment or give kudos to other member who is using the same app. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Strava Website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other members says that they have hire a fitness trainer who now helps them to train and maintain daily activity so want to close their account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your subscription from Strava website.
A Little Bit About Company
Strava company was launched in 2009 and currently it is one of the best online GPS website to track athletic activity that can be be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 1 million active users accessing the app on monthly basis.
How To Delete Strava Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from Strava website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go to the following url “https://www.strava.com/login” and sign-in to your account.
- Once you sign-in to your account click on your PROFILE PICTURE which is given at top right side of the page a drop down menu will be appear.
- On that drop down menu click on link SETTINGS.
- Once you click on Settings page you will be redirected to My Profile Page.
- On My profile page click on PRIVACY link which is given at left menu section.
- Now scroll down to section DEACTIVATE ACCOUNT and then tick on I UNDERSTAND I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RECOVER MY ACTIVITIES.
- Once you tick the option enter your password in text field and then click on button DEACTIVATE ACCOUNT to close your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your email account that is registered with account.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address email@example.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.
For more information on How to Delete Strava Account stay updated to this website.