How To Delete Teamviewer Account :- Teamviewer is an online proprietary software that allow its users to remotely access another computer for communication purposes. The website let its users to create and edit account information, upload picture, share your desktop screen, organize web conference, remotely access another computer and share files between computers. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Teamviewer Website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other member says that they are using other propriety software to share and send information between computer so want to close their account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your subscription from Teamviewer website.
A Little Bit About Company
Teamviewer company was founded by Tilo Rossmanith in 2005 and currently it is one of the best online propriety software to access another computer remotely that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 1 billion users installed the software on their device.
How To Delete Teamviewer Account
Currently there are two methods to delete your account from Teamviewer website and app which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go through the url “https://www.teamviewer.com/” and sign-in to your account.
- Once you sign-in to your account click on your PROFILE NAME which is given at top right side of the page then a drop down menu section will be appeared.
- On that drop down menu section click on link EDIT PROFILE.
- Now scroll down to bottom of Edit Profile page and click on link DELETE ACCOUNT.
- Once you click on Delete Account link a pop-up message with two buttons will be pop-up asking for your confirmation to remove your account click on button YES to permanently delete your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your email account that is registered with account.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.
For more information on How to Delete Teamviewer Account stay updated to this website.