How To Delete USPS Account :- USPS is an american post office and mail service company that send parcel or mail at the mentioned address. The website lets its users to create and edit account information, track their parcel status, purchase stamp tickets, look up for zip code and check or calculate the prices for the parcel or mail. We have recently received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from USPS App. When we studied about this topic we discovered that many users who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mail from the company which is making their inbox look spammed while other members says that they are not sending mail to anyone quite often so want to remove their account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from USPS App.
A Little Bit About Company
USPS company was formed in july 1971 and currently it is america’s best post services that received or sends parcels or mail worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 625,113 employees working in the company.
How To Delete USPS Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from USPS website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through App
- Go to the following url “https://www.usps.com/help/contact-us.htm”.
- Now you will be redirect to contact us page here click on SEND EMAIL button given right below contact us title text.
- On Email-Us page click on tab USPS.com.
- Once you click on USPS tab the a drop down form will appear here choose MY ONLINE ACCOUNT.
- Now a new selection will be available here choose PROFILE and then click on CONTINUE button.
- Now enter your username on message box type your honest reason to delete your account and then click on continue button.
- On next step fill out the entire form and then submit the form.
Delete Your Account by Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with happier.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “Deactivate Account”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.
For more information on How to Delete USPS Account stay updated to this website.