How to Delete Western Union Account:- Western Union is an Online and in-Person Money Exchange and Transfer Service that provide a safe and secure platform to transfer money to your loved ones. The online website provides an option to create or edit account information, add money into your account, check current exchange rates, send and receive money from your family or friends worldwide. We have recently received some requests from our website readers that they would like to delete their account from the Western Union portal. After doing some research on this topic that why users are deleting their accounts from the Western Union website we concluded that some users are not are using the portal to transfer money which is why they would like to delete their accounts.
If your reason for deleting this account is email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. If your reason is other than I will guide you step by step method on how to delete your Western Union Account.
First A Little Bit About Company
Western Union company was founded by Ezra Cornell, Hiram Sibley, Jeptha Wade, Samuel L. Selden in 1851, and currently, it is one of the best Online and in-Person money exchange services that have reached over 200+ Countries. As per the source, more than 12 million users accessing the website on a monthly basis.
How To Delete Western Union Account
Currently, there are two ways to delete your account from the Western Union website which is given below:-
Delete your Account through Website Form
- Browse the URL in Quotes “https://wucare.westernunion.com/care/s/consumer-privacy?language=en_US”.
- You will be taken to Customer Support page where you have to fill up a form.
- Type your first name, last name, phone number, WU Number and Email Address.
- On the Brieft Description Textbox type that you want to delete your account and state your honest reason. Submit the form and wait for 30 days for any kind of response.
Delete your Account by Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with the application.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY WESTERN UNION ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here, type your profile name, registered mobile phone, my WU number, and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account. Send your email and wait for 30 days for any kind of response.
For more information on How to Delete Western Union Account then stay updated to this website.