How To Delete Zoho Account :- Zoho is an online cloud software website that provide platform to store or access account related information. The website let its users to create and edit account information, get in touch with your customer by sending feedback form or emails, add, update or delete account related information and check whether analytic reports related to your business. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Zoho Website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional offers or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while some members says that they have hired an account team to track record of the finance statement that’s why they want to delete their account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your subscription from Zoho website.
A Little Bit About Company
Zoho company was founded by Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas in 1996 and currently it is one of the best online software for account bookkeeping that can be accessed worldwide. Currently there are more than 5000 employees working in the company.
How To Delete Zoho Account
Currently there are two methods to delete your account from Zoho website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account by Website
- Go through the url “http://www.zoho.com/login.html” and sign-in to your account.
- After sign-in to your account click on your PROFILE PICTURE which is given at top right side of the page then a pop-down section will be appeared.
- On that pop-up section click on link MY ACCOUNT.
- On my account page click on button PREFERENCES.
- On Left menu section click on button CLOSE ACCOUNT.
- On Close Account page fill out your password, comment and reason for deleting your account and then click on button CLOSE ACCOUNT.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your email account that is registered with account.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.
For more information on How to Delete Zoho Account stay updated to this website.