Endomondo is an online application portal that allows its users to track their health statistic based on the analysis data recorded by the app daily. The website provides option to create or edit account information, select the type of your fitness exercise from drop down list, record your daily exercise stats, check the statistic through app or web portal and can play music files on your smartphone while running the app. We have recently received request from many website users that they would like to delete their account from Endomondo. On those request various reasons for deleting account are mentioned but currently we are sharing the topmost reasons which users have mentioned in those requests. The first and major reason is that users does not have time for exercise which is why they want to delete their account and second reason is that users have found the app that are free of cost for use and they do not want to use the app anymore so they are closing their account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then I will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Endomondo database.
A Little Bit about Website
Endomondo app was created by Endomondo LLC in 2007 and currently it is one of the best online app and website to track the fitness of a user that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 4.26 million users access the website every month.
How to Delete Endomondo Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from Endomondo website which is given below:-
Delete your account through Website
- Go to the following url “www.endomondo.com/settings/account” and sign-in to your account.
- After sign-in to your account you will be redirected to Account page.
- Scroll down to bottom of account page and click on link CLOSE ACCOUNT.
- Now a confirmation message to delete your account will be sent to your mail account. Follow the link in the mail to permanently delete your account.
Delete your account via Email
- Open your email account that is registered with account.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.
For more information on How to Delete Endomondo Account stay updated to this website.