How To Delete ESPN Account :- ESPN is a popular online portal that lets its users to fetch information related to sport that is running or which is already happened on their channel. The website lets its user to create or edit account information, watch or read sports related activity on their channel and let users comment on their website. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from ESPN Website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other member say that they are not using the website for long time that’s why they want to delete their account.
If you deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from ESPN Website.
A Little Bit About Company
ESPN company was founded by Bill Rasmussen in 1979 and currently it is one of the best sports channel that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 434 million users accessing the website on monthly basis.
How To Delete ESPN Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from the website which is given below :-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go through url “www.espn.com” and sign in to your account.
- Once you sign-in to your account scroll over on PROFILE ICON given at top right side then a scroll down menu will appear.
- On that scroll down menu click on link ACCOUNT INFORMATION.
- Once you click on account information link a pop up page will appear scroll down to bottom of the page and click on link DELETE ACCOUNT.
- Now a new pop-page will appear asking for your confirmation for account removal click on YES, DELETE THIS ACCOUNT button to permanently delete your account.
Delete Your Account Through Chat
- Go to the following url “http://www.espn.com/espn/customercare/index”.
- Once you go through the URL you will redirect to Customer Care Page here click on CHAT NOW link.
- Once you click on Chat Now Link a chat window will appear in bottom right section.
- Now tell customer service representative to delete your account with your honest reason of account removal.
For more information on How to Delete ESPN Account stay updated to this website.