How To Delete Coursera Account :- Coursera is a online educational portal that lets its users to access various course such as physics, mathematics, engineering, computer science and many more at some price point and some of them are free. The app let its users to create or edit account information, enroll with any course from the list and pay for the course online. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Coursera Website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while some members says that they are now using other web portal to learn course that why want to delete their account and some members say that they joined institute to learn course so now closing their account.
If you deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Coursera Website.
A Little Bit About Company
Coursera website was founded by Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller in April 2012 and it is one of the best online educational portal to learn course that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 120 employees working in the company and the website has more than 15 million registered users on the website.
How To Delete Coursera Account
Currently there are two methods to delete your account from Coursera which are given below :-
Delete Your Account Through Website
- Go through the url “https://learner.coursera.help/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=120983”.
- If you are not log in then login to your account by clicking on login link.
- Once you log-in to your account you will see option WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO CONTACT US ABOUT in this field choose option MY ACCOUNT.
- Now a new option appeared WHAT KIND OF QUESTION OR ISSUE YOU HAVE choose I WANT TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
- Now scroll down and click on button NO I WANT TO EMAIL COURSERA then a form will appear.
- Now enter your email address and on message enter your reason to delete your account and click on button SUBMIT.
Delete Your Account By Sending Mail
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address email@example.com
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.
This process may take upto 24 to 72 hours of time.
For more information on How to Delete Coursera Account stay updated to this website.