How To Delete Edmodo Account :- Edmodo is a online educational and learning portal that connect k12 student and parent with teacher using the portal so kids can learn and complete their homework online. The website lets its user to create or edit account information, upload pictures, connect with teacher or student, share content, assignment and offer various features like quiz, communication and student report. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Edmodo Website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other member say that they hire personal tutor and send their kid to professional teacher now to learn so not need account here.
If you deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Edmodo Website.
A Little Bit About Company
Edmodo website was founded by Nic Borg and Jeff O’Hara in 2008 and currently it is one of the best online portal for technology based learning that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are 260 employee working in the company and there are more than 60.0 million users registered with the company.
How To Delete Edmodo Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from the website which is given below :-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go to the following url “http://www.edmodo.com/” and sign-in to your account.
- After you sign-in to your account click on your PROFILE PICTURE which is given at top right side a drop down menu will appear.
- On Drop Down menu click on SETTINGS link.
- On Settings page scroll down to bottom and click on link DEACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT.
- Once you click on deactivate account link a pop up section will appear here enter your password and click on Deactivate button to delete your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address email@example.com
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.
For more information on How to Delete Edmodo Account stay updated to this website.