How To Delete Khan Academy Account :- Khan Academy is an online educational portal that let its registered users to learn various program at free of cost. The website let its users to create and edit account information, upload pictures, browse through list of online course, watch video related to the course and implement the course related example using inbuilt software especially if you are learning programming. We have recently received a lot of requests from users on how to delete Khan Academy account. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional offers or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other members says that they have learned their desired course from the khan academy so now they want to remove their account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Khan Academy database.
A Little Bit About Company
Khan Academy website was founded by American Entrepreneur Salman Khan in October 2006 and currently it is one of the best online education portal specializing in mathematics and science that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 101 employee working in the company and the website has generating the revenue of 33 million dollars each year.
How To Delete Khan Academy Account
Currently there is only one way to remove your account from Khan Academy which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go the following website “https://www.khanacademy.org” and sign-in to your account.
- Once you sign-in to your account click on your username which is given at top right side of the page and on drop-down menu click on SETTINGS.
- Scroll down to settings page and on Delete Account section click on button DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT.
- Follow a simple process to delete your account. After following the account removal process wait for more than 24 hours to permanently delete your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your email account that is registered with account.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address email@example.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO REMOVE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button. Within 72 hours you will receive a mail in your inbox regarding account removal.
For more information on How to Delete Khan Academy Account stay updated to this website.