How To Delete National Geographic Account :- National Geographic is an online web portal that release stories and photos based on Nature. The website lets its users to create and edit account information, check latest stories and photos, watch video clips and purchase item from their online store. We have recently received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from National Geographic Website. When we studied about this topic we discovered that many users who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mail from the company which is making their inbox look spammed while other members says that they are not visiting the website often and some members says that they see national geographic TV online so not need to see news that’s why they want to delete their account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from National Geographic Website.
A Little Bit About Company
National Geographic website was launched in 1995 and currently it is one of best online website to issue stories and photo related to nature that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 28 million members visiting the website on monthly basis.
How To Delete National Geographic Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from National Geographic website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Form
- Go to the following url “http://help.nationalgeographic.com/customer/portal/emails/new”.
- Now you will be redirected to E-Mail us page here fill out the Form Detail link Name, Email Address.
- On Inquiry Type Choose NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC COMMUNITY ACCOUNT.
- On Category Choose REQUEST TO DELETE ACCOUNT.
- On Subject type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- On Message Box Type Your Reason To Delete Your Account and then click on Send E-mail Button. You will receive a mail from national geographic with-in 48 hours. Open the mail and click on confirmation link to remove your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with happier.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address NGPLegalAffairs@natgeo.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.
For more information on How to Delete National Geographic Account stay updated to this website.