Quizlet is an online study application that provides interactive ways for students to learn various subject topics using flashcards, games and test. The website let its users to create and edit account information, browse or search list of online quiz game, create your own quiz and get detail on report on how you perform in the quiz. We have recently received request from various users that they would like to delete their account from Quizlet. We have recently received request from users that they want to delete their account. After checking thoroughly that why users are deleting their account we found the following reason submitted by the users. The first reason is that they have hired a professional teacher for their student so they want to delete their account while other reason is they does not using the website for quite long time so want to close their account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Quizlet database.
A Little Bit About Company
Quizlet website was founded by Andrew Sutherland in 2007 and currently it is one of the best online website for student to learn the interactive way which can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 20 million users active on the website on monthly basis.
How To Delete Quizlet Account
Currently there is only one way to remove your account from Quizlet website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Copy the web address “https://quizlet.com/settings” and sign-in to your account.
- Once you sign-in you will be redirected to settings page here scroll down to bottom and click on DELETE ACCOUNT, type your password in the field and then click on CONTINUE to delete your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your registered email account dashboard.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO REMOVE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button. Within 72 hours you will receive a mail in your inbox regarding account removal.
For more information on How to Delete Quizlet Account stay updated to this website.