How to Delete DLive Account:- DLive is an Online Live Streaming Portal on the blockchain that rewards creators for hosting live streams and viewers to engage in those streams. The online website provides an option to create or edit account information, browse through the list of channel created by professional streamers, watch and engage in the stream to earn rewards. We have recently received some requests from our website readers that they would like to delete their account from the DLive website. After doing some research on this topic that why users are deleting their accounts from the DLive website we concluded that some users are not watching the live stream which is why they would like to delete their account.
If your reason for deleting this account is email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. If your reason is other than I will guide you step by step method on how to delete your DLive Account.
First A Little Bit About Company
DLive Portal was founded by Charles Wayn and Cole Chen in 2017 and currently, it is one of the best online live streaming portal that incentivizes both creators and viewers. As per the source, more than 9 million users are accessing the website on a monthly basis.
How To Delete DLive Account
Currently, there is only one way to delete your DLive account which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Browse the following URL “https://dlive.tv/” and sign-in to your account.
- Once you’ve signed in to your account click on your PROFILE PICTURE, given at the top-right side.
- In the drop-down menu of PROFILE PICTURE click on the link SETTINGS.
- In Settings Page scroll down and tap on the option DELETE MY ACCOUNT and then click on the button DELETE ACCOUNT.
- Type your DLIVE Password and Confirm you want to delete your account.
For more information on How to Delete DLive Account then stay updated to this website.