How To Delete Tzarmedia Account :- Tzarmedia is an online entertainment portal that it users to play games. The website lets its users to create and edit account information, upload picture, download games from their server, watch movies online, listen music and read e-books at monthly subscription price. We have recently received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Tzarmedia Website. When we studied about this topic we discovered that many users who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mail from the company which is making their inbox look spammed while other members says that they the website is spam and they charge unnecessary so want to close their account and some other members says they are now using other portal to watch movies or play games so not need account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Tzarmedia Website.
A Little Bit About Company
Tzarmedia website was launched in October 2012 and the website offers services like playing online games and watching movies. The website looks shady and lot users have reported the website is spammy and fraudulent. As per source currently there are more than 12.0 million users accessing the website on monthly basis.
How To Delete Tzarmedia Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from Tzarmedia website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go to the following url “https://www.tzarmedia.com/support”.
- Now scroll down to question How can TzarMedia help you? and click on button Cancel Membership.
- Now scroll down to section Subscription Cancellation page and enter your email-id and password.
- Now follow simple steps to delete your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with happier.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address email@example.com
- On Subject Type “Deactivate Account”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.
For more information on How to Delete Tzarmedia Account stay updated to this website.